St Joseph’s primary school was requiem in 21 NOV 1957under the
CATHOLIC PAROCHIAL SCHOOL. Managed by MILL HILL MISSION. It was then managed by
Priest J DONNELL. The registration number was 9150
Later on it changed its name to the present as ST JOSEH’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL .
The school sits on a parcel of land about 4 acres, it is located along
Moses mudavadi Road .
Currently the school as a total of 1032 pupils and 854 being boys
And 448 girls leaving in two rooms from standard one to seven then 3
Streams in standard 8.
An ECD nits as also been developed and running, it was started in 2007
being 33 and girls 31 .it is currently enrolled with 64 learners. The units
is managed by two trained teachers.
AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
1 To provide quality and all around education
2 To provide education for sustainable development